Monday, September 19, 2011

I believe...

I believe:
in myself
music can get you through any situation
every family is dysfunctional
hard times make you stronger
I can do great things
I can fly - I believe I can touch the sky
friends are the family you choose
school should not schedule any class earlier than 9 am, especially NOT on monday
I can be rich someday
some people have absolutely no common sense
that common sense should be called uncommon since it is not used commonly
my bed is the most comfortable thing in the world
no one should ever have to be without a home, food, water, and clothes
people can do great things
social media is disgusting and harmful to society
No Child Left Behind is a joke
politics have become more about money than helping our country
everyone should stand up for their opinions
people can be better than those who came before them
food is life
rainbows are a sign of good luck
my mother is my hero
there is nothing better than a funny movie
curling up in a warm blanket with hot chocolate is like being inside the womb again
beds should be made with heaters so that no one has to crawl into a cold bed
I really want to sleep right now
I can be an amazing pastry chef
I can own my own restaurant someday
my dad's girlfriend is the devil
God is watching over us
dogs are the best companions - next to humans
vending machines should be banned - and the person who made them should be tortured
checked pants should be illegal
marijuana is worse than people say it is

No comments: