Monday, September 26, 2011

"Lifted"

I have seen this Disney Short before, mainly because I watch a multitude of Disney movies! Aside from that, I like it! I think everyone has moments in their life like the one this little green dude is having. We're under stress and there are so many things going on we just don't know which way to go. Most of the time we end up being wrong in our actions, and it gets us into a saddened state of mind. However, it just takes one simple gesture from the right person to lift our spirits back up. Then we're back at the wheel of our lives controlling what happens, rather than letting others control it for us.

 The 'man' sleeping in the video reminds me of my Uncle, who is an extremely heavy sleeper. A bomb could probably go off next to his bed flinging him miles away and encasing his body in shrapnel, and he would most likely sleep through it. Don't even get me started on his snoring - you can hear it literally all across the house! That's NOT an exaggeration!

Sometimes I wish aliens were real, because I believe it would lead us into a world much different than ours. I woke up one morning to a show on the History Channel that was about UFOs and I sat and watched almost all of it until I had to go to class. While intriguing as extraterrestrial figures are, I think we would learn more by their ways of living on other planets more than their UFOs. If we could somehow find a way to sustain life on other planets it would change everything that we know today!

No comments: